2.15.2009

This Weeks Menu

I am going to attempt to post weekly menus again. We will see how it goes this time, I just need to find a format I feel good about.

Day One
Carrot Soup and Grilled Eggplant Salad

Day Two
Croque Monsieurs (french ham and cheese saucy sandwiches)

Day Three
Mediterranean Pizza with on spiced flat bread with feta, olives and artichokes

Day Four
Fish Tacos with Cabbage Salad and Avocado

Day Five
Moroccan Chicken Skewers with couscous


These recipes all come from a new book I received for Christmas and is great if you have an herb and vegetable garden because it uses lots of fresh herbs.

Yellow Tomatoes And Blue Eggs

What are you eating this week? And let me know if you need any of these recipes.

1 comment:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

You REALLY don't want to know whats on our menu this week!!!! At least I am planning on having 2 excellent desserts--as long as I can actually make them without ruining it!