12.02.2008

Remember When...

I posted about starting our garden? Well the tomatoes, eggplant and broccoli are flourishing, yippee. I also started growing arugula which is doing really well. Don't you just love arizona in the fall?

I am writing to ask a request of all the garden experts out there. I am a complete garden virgin (shh don't tell). I am honestly learning everyday because I have no idea what I am doing. But I have to say I am enamoured with my garden and all things garden related. So I was wondering, does anyone have any good books, blogs, websites, etc for learning more about gardening. I realize a lot of learning is doing, but I feel like I could learn a lot before next season to make my attempts go even better. And if you have any of your own wise words, feel free to leave those too. Pretty please.

1 comment:

Erin A said...

Sorry! I know nothing about gardening! But there is a little gardening shop on Baseline just west of Lindsay called ATP or something. They are super super helpful and would probably sit and talk to you for as long as you wanted.