10.12.2008

Sarah's Birthday Dinner

Every week we have my brother Brad, his wife Sarah and their daughter over for Sunday dinner. This week was extra special for Sarah's 29th Birthday.
The menu included:homemade ravioli with pink sauce (birthday girl's request)
Caesar salad with homemade croutons
Sauteed Dredged Chicken Breasts
Fried Eggplant
and of course a baguette

Dessert was in two parts, mainly because I couldn't pick one. Sarah loves fruit and she loves pie and so instead of the normal birthday cake, we had:
Cream Cheese Nectarine Tart with a Pate Sucree Crust Apple Pie Purses

Yum! Talk about a good dinner.

Check back through this week as I post the recipes.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have to say... that tonight was definitely the best birthday dinner I have ever had. thank you for making my birthday complete, and every sunday extra special! {and for the adorable apron that I am prancing around my house in this evening}