10.01.2008

My 6 Favorite Kitchen Items

Here is a list of the six things (because I couldn't pick just 5) I would be very sad to not have tomorrow. In fact last time I moved they were the absolute last things to be packed.

My Blue Kitchen-Aid w/ all the attachments I can get my hands on
Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Baking Its a must have baking book without a single bad recipe
My Nigella Lawson Salt Pig Keeps the salt close at hand and is absolutely adorable
My wooden utensils- I love the feel of the wood and it seems far more organic (silly I know)
My scalloped circle cookie cutter set- perfect for biscuits, ravioli or cookies
My HIPPO COOKIE JAR- because it is incredibly kitsch, and doesen't that just make you happy?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i am very glad to see little miss hippo made the top 6 :)

i am also glad i finally know what a salt pig is.