9.29.2008

Perfection from Imperfection


Yesterday I made EMPANANDAS. I've made empanadas before but I used a new dough recipe and they just didnt turn out as good as usual. The dough was a little tough and just didn't look very INSPIRING. I decided to see the good in it though. I had extra cheesy-corn-tomato filling though and thought, why not bake the empanadas again with the extra sauce all over them. My husband dubbed them ENCHINADAS and they were perfectly lovely.

The only thing that can truly ruin food is too much salt, anything else is fixable. Be creative, give it a chance, and find a solution.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

they were so lovely that i ate two, and wished for another one to much on before bed... so tasty!

ps. my breadsticks turned out super fat, but they tasted okay - thanks for the help.

allison said...

i'll take an enchinada! yum!