9.30.2008

A Quick Fix

Today I am sick. So sad. The sick where you are completely exhausted and can barely make it off the couch. But I am hungry. I already had pb&j for lunch, and my husband is at work late so I went to my quick fix. It's fast, easy and delicious.

Sick Day Pasta for One


Ingredients:
1 T butter
1 T balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1 t mustard
2 T Romano/Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1/4 pound of pasta

Cook pasta. Mix other ingredients in bowl. Add pasta. And some pasta water to pasta if sauce is too thick to stick to the noodles. Yup it really is THAT easy.

Enjoy and feel better!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Joy this is Maren, Katy's sister I just wanted to tell you (if you have not already) to checkout Sprouts it is the best grocery store in AZ! They have the best produce and big bins of dry goods and seasoning most of there stuff is local/organic/all natural. Since this is a cooking blog I thought a tip on where to buy the food would be OK. Anyhow, I know this is random, but, oh well!
Love the recipe!

Joy said...

Thanks Maren. Good Tip, I will definitely check it out.