9.23.2008

Something new for Me


I love APRONS. It's a byproduct of my love for clothes and love for food. ANTHROPOLOGIE has some of the most adorable aprons you'll ever see, for a pretty reasonable price. But after months of thinking about it...


Today I made an Apron. It was surprisingly easy, I've just been so scared to make one for a while because believe me, I am no SEAMSTRESS. I love it!

My favorite parts, the pockets, the hemp ricrac, the wide waistband and the pleats.

WHAT are you SCARED to do? WHAT do you think is OVER YOUR HEAD? Because there is a good chance you are UNDERESTIMATING yourself.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

it turned out darling! great job, joy!

merideth said...

oh my goodness...so super cute! i will order one please. or maybe if you happen to have me for christmas that would be a great gift idea for me.