11.04.2008

Breadsticks- Another Request

When I make breadsticks I make grissini. I know, what-ini? Grissini are those really skinny crunchy breadsticks. We love them.

Here is the recipe I use:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Salt-and-Pepper-Grissini-106069

My only changes are that I use all white flour, but go ahead and experiment. Also- i add cheese to the top, because who doesen't love cheese.

If you aren't so much the skinny crunchy breadstick person, no worries, I've got you covered. Honestly, i say go with pillsbury dough and add cheese, some rosemary and thyme and twist them. Nothing fancy. Otherwise you can make a white bread dough and do the same (dip in butter before you add the cheese and such, calories i know-but delish). It's simple, and don't worry- you don't need to stick up your nose at me for mentioning pillsbury, I'm already doing it for you.

No comments: